About Stevedoring Company “NEVA-METAL” JSC
Stevedoring company “NEVA-METAL” JSC, a part of “Severstal Russian Steel” Division of “Severstal” PJSC, is located in the territory of the 3rd district of the “Big port Saint Petersburg” sea port and specializes in transshipment of containers and general cargoes arriving by sea, river, rail and motor transport to the terminal. The process maintains crane equipment consisting of the following: 1 portal crane with a lifting capacity of 80 tons, 4 portal cranes with a lifting capacity of 40 tons, 5 portal cranes with a lifting capacity of 20 tons, 1 STS crane and 2 RTG cranes with a lifting capacity of 45 tons, as well as other mobile transfer equipment. The cargo handling volume of “NEVA-METAL” JSC is over 3 million tons per year, including transshipment of containers – over 1 million tons per year.
Overall area of the terminal in the port is 86990 m2. Indoor storage and module with a total usable area of 5700 m2 are located within the territory, as well as outdoor warehouse area with a total usable area of 36000 m2. Warehouse areas can put in up to 120 thousand tons of metal products (including up to 35000 thousand tons of indoor storage) and 2500 TEUs (including up to 200 containers with power supply).
JSC NEVA-METAL offers services:
- Transshipment, storage and transportation of containers;
- Transshipment of refrigerated containers;
- Transshipment of containers with dangerous cargo;
- Transshipment of general cargo of a wide range of products (ferrous metals, packaged cargo on pallets, big bags, equipment);
- Transshipment of bulked cargo on the direct option;
- Cargo containers, trucks at its own rear terminal "Chemical-4".
The company has all the necessary types of trucks and offers customers a full package of services for working with containerized cargo.
- Adress: 2-H facility, 4 Khimichesky St., litt. Б, Saint Petersburg, 198095, the Russian Federation
- Phone:+7 (812) 740-70-11
- Fax:+7 (812) 655-09-25